23.01 Scoring for all games will be conducted on a time based point system and will be awarded as follows:
- a team will be awarded 1 point for every minute an objective flag has been swung to a team’s color
- a team will be awarded 15 points if it pulls its opponents base flag. Each team can only score this once per period.
- a team will be awarded 4 points for capture of center objective
23.02 Points are awarded at the conclusion of the game by the Head judge.
23.03 individual points will be awarded as follows:
- Home Base pull 15 points
- Swing base pull 7 points
- Center objective 9 points
- Win 2 points - Loss 1 point